Peer Mentors Needed
The HSI-STEM Project is looking for Peer Mentors for Biology and Chemistry from Queens College and Queensborough Community College.
Queens College courses: BIO 105, BIO 106, CHEM 113, CHEM 114
Queensborough Community College courses: BIO 201/201 or CHEM 151/152
* Unofficial college transcript
* Faculty recommendation
* Attendance of summer orientation (August 21- August 24)
* Attendance of bi-weekly staff check-in
* Ability to travel between Queens College and Queensborough Community College
* Must be a QC or QCC undergraduate student.
Info session: TBD at QC during free hour in the Science Building, C201. Refreshments will be served
Max hours: 10 hours/week
Contact: Sabrina Hussain and Jennifer Valad at firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel# (718) 997-4840
Please click on the link below to fill out the application in order to be considered for the position.